Have you experienced broken, cracked, damaged, infected, diseased, decayed, or missing teeth? What about bleeding gums? If any of these things has become a problem for you, then you need a restorative dentistry procedure. Restorative dentistry is the branch of dental medicine that we use in Orlando to help get your teeth and gums back in great shape after they have been damaged. Here are some of the treatments we use to address your oral health:
- Fillings: Fillings are used when teeth have cavities or chips that leave holes in the tooth enamel.
- Crowns: Dental crowns can be used for a wide variety of cosmetic and restorative dentistry needs.
- Bridges: Dental bridges replace lost teeth and look completely natural.
- Root canals: Root canals help bring diseased teeth and gums back to good health.
- Dental implants: This modern-day alternative to dentures offers you a permanent solution to lost teeth.
- Gum disease treatment: Gum disease is one of the most under-treated diseases in all of America. We use a variety of treatments in Orlando to address this issue.
- Oral surgery: Sometimes, surgery is required to address TMJ or other oral health needs.
- Dentures: Dentures today are nothing like dentures used to be. These replace lost teeth so that you can eat, smile, and speak normally.
Learn More from Your Dentist in Orlando
Your restorative dentistry specialists in Orlando are always here to help when you have a dental issue. There are so many things that fall under the umbrella of restorative dentistry, it would be impossible to list them all. We have many tools available to us to address your health care needs. If you are ready to make an appointment, or you want to learn more about restorative dentistry, call our office at 407-679-5151, or contact us online.